Thursday 24 January 2013


 Who's a big bully then?

Who’s a Big Bully Then is a really good, quick read book. Once you get your head in the book, you can’t get it out again...

The book made me feel quite angry, because the bully was getting on the boy’s nerves. There was a lot of feelings going through me when I was reading this book.
There is also different points in the story when you think
and feel lots of different things.

I would recommend this book to Year 5 and up.
Because it has some harsh words when Darren
(The Bully) is calling the boy names.

All around, this book is a amazing, its a quick to read book. If you want a good book to read, this is the one you need. Also this book is dyslexia friendly, so its easy to read..

Total score: 9.5/10



By Molly R ( Maple Class)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Molly!
    This is an amazing post. I've read 'who's a big bully then'and I really enjoyed it. But for the the people that haven't I think you have given them a good idea about it.
    from !

    ReplyDelete