Friday 18 January 2013

Out of my mind
Its by: Sharron M Draper.

Out of my mind is an amazing book. The front cover is eye catching and when you start reading you cant put it down! 

It makes your emotions go wild. There are moments when your streaming in tears and others when your jumping with joy. 


The characters
.Melody is the main character. She lives with a life threatening condition. Melody comes across an amazing opportunity , but the jigsaw starts to fall and she struggles to pick up the pieces.

.Melody's mum and dad have a stressful life looking after Melody and to make matters worse something tragic happens leaving a family member in danger. 

There is also a few other characters which are introduced later in the book, but we'll leave you to find out who they are...

By Poppy and Emelia.

2 comments:

  1. I am nearly half way through this book, and I must admit it is an amazing book! Its a must read book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all chose this book to buy for our class and I know you all can't wait to get your hands on it. I too am really looking forward to reading it but haven't managed to yet as it is in such high demand.
    It is always great to find that one book that has such a big impact on a lot of people. I think it is a current class favourite.
    Thanks for the informative post girls.

    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete