Thursday 10 January 2013

Top three must read books!

                 TOP THREE BOOKS TO READ
These three books are books that I have read myself and I would definitely recommend to you.Book number one is called the worlds best book it is a book full of random but interesting facts, strange stories and other odd knowledge.This is an easy read and I would recommend it for ages 9+.

Book number two is lemony Snicket and the ersatz elevator, it is based on the film (if you have ever seen it) if not it is about two teenagers and a baby...but their parents are dead.It sounds gloomy and sad but at some points it is actually lighthearted and funny.I would say this is designed for good readers and ages 10+

The final book is very well known and equally as good, this story follows the life of a horse who leaves his owner and goes into war.This is a slightly sad book although not as sad as the film.Unfortunately this is all I can say about it as I would spoil it for other people.This heartwarming story is designed for normal readers and for  ages 11+ because of mild gore.I hope this advice helped you and  please feel free to comment.

5 comments:

  1. I have read war horse and i agree that it is a fantastic book, I would like to read lemony snicket as i heard it is a good book by many people.

    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will now be sure to have a look at these books the next time I see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Harvey for giving some of your personal recommendations. I know that they will be very useful if someone is looking for something new to read.
    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi harvey.
    I have bean meaning to read war horse, because I does look really good. And I have seen the film: series of unfotunate events so I wantt to read the book now!
    From Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read war horse many times, a mixture of sad, sweet, and exiting adventures. poor joey going through all that AND loosing his friend.
    from Karis (maple)

    ReplyDelete