Thursday 10 January 2013

Eleven-Eleven

Eleven-eleven is a WW2 based book with a twist-its set on the same day as the war ends.It follows the daily war lives of three people there names are Axle (German), Eddie hertz (an american plane pilot),will (a new recruit that is underage).all these people meet together at some point in the story e.g axle shoots down Eddie's plane.This book is more for young teens and is for more advanced readers as it sometimes confuses you with the ways it flicks between the lives of the men.Secondly at some points it gets a bit gory and contains a few mild swearwords.I would recommend this book for people that like historical dramas.    

3 comments:

  1. Wow Harvey im not usually that bothered by war based stories, but by reading your post has changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first, I thought that this book wouldn't be for me. But now, I think I have changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harvey I think you have given a very balanced and honest review of this book. Sometimes people are looking for a more challenging book to read and this book may fit the bill. I think you have judged it very well and I would quite like to read it myself.
    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete